Wonderful three-roomed apartment (two bedrooms with living room-kitchen) strategically located in a quiet neighbourhood still inhabited by Venetians, but very close to St. Mark’s square.
In this apartment you will find tranquillity, stunning architectural features and a special welcome gift just for you.
The apartment, which was renovated in the spring of 2016, offers luxurious and modern furnishings with an exquisite touch of class, and can accommodate up to 6 people.
From a typical Venetian calle, you go directly into the living room-kitchen; on the right, you have a living area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen plasma TV, on the left the kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave, toaster, moka pot and tea pot.
Through a corridor you will access the other rooms:
– A bathroom with a shower, toilet, bidet and design finishes;
– A spacious bedroom with a double bed (200 x 220 cm), wardrobe, LCD TV and safe;
– Another fully furnished bedroom with two single beds.
The house has an independent heating system. If needed, you can avail yourselves of air conditioning, washing machine, clothes rack, iron and ironing board. Bed linen, dish towels, large and small bath towels, hairdryer and soap are at your disposal for free.
Free Wi-Fi and cable access are available from each room.
During your stay, you can always contact our assistant for anything you need by e-mail or text message.
The apartment has electronic keypad or traditional key access.
The apartment, located in a quiet traditional neighbourhood with a typical Venetian atmosphere, is a strategical starting point to reach everything Venice has to offer. St. Mark’s square or the Rialto Bridge are just a few minutes’ walk away. Despite the “private” location”, on the way out you will find restaurants, bars, grocery stores and kitchenware stores.
From the “Ospedale” vaporetto (water bus) station, a 5-minute walk away, lines 4 and 5 will take you to the railway station, to the airport or to famous tourist attractions such as St. Mark’s square, the “Biennale” art exhibition, Murano and Burano islands, respectively known worldwide for blown glass works and sumptuous laces, or to the beautiful beaches of the Lido of Venice.
However, the beauty of Venice is to walk and get lost in the maze of the thousand-year old calli of the city!
How to get here
The apartment is located near “Campo San Giovanni e Paolo”, 5 minutes away from the “OSPEDALE ” water bus station.
The OSPEDALE station can be reached as follows:
– from Santa Lucia Railway Station by taking the ACTV (public transportation authority in Venice) water bus, line 5.2 (about 25 minutes sailing).
– from Piazzale Roma (bus station and pay car park) by taking the ACTV water bus, line 5.2 (about 30 minutes sailing).
– from the Car Park in Tronchetto and from the Cruise Terminal, reach Piazzale Roma by taking the People Mover shuttle train (5 minutes), or the water bus line 2 (about 10 minutes), or on foot (about 10-20 minutes).
Then from Piazzale Roma you will get to OSPEDALE by taking the ACTV water bus line 5.2 (about 30 minutes sailing).
– from Marco Polo airport, take the “Alilaguna” boat (public transport service), blue line, and get off at the “OSPEDALE ” stop (about 40 minutes sailing); the apartment is about a 5-minute walk away from the stop.
Otherwise, you can take a private water taxi anywhere.